- Make sure that you hear a click when you insert the FreshPour wine bottle into the dispenser. You should hear the bottle click into place, and see the label pop up on the touch screen.
- If it doesn't click in, check to make sure you have removed the twist off cap before placing it into your Kuvée dispenser.
- Be sure to check that you have punctured or peeled off the foil tab on the side of the bottle's neck. You can puncture it with a pen, pen cap, or other pointy object.
- If the above steps aren't applicable because you've poured wine from this bottle previously, then make sure that your bottle isn't empty. The touchscreen will show you approximately how much wine is actually left in the bottle. If it looks low or empty and the wine bottle feels light, it's likely you've finished off that bottle and it is time to order more.
How to insert a wine refill into your Kuvée dispenser:
If none of the above are applicable, it's possible something else is going on. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What FreshPour bottle it is that you are having issues with (the name of the wine).
- If this is an issue with this particular FreshPour bottle, or if you are having problems with all FreshPour bottles.
- Confirm that you've removed the cap, removed or punctured the foil tab and clicked the bottle into place.
- Your wine lot number. It is located on the bottom of the bottle.
- Your dispenser serial number, located on the bottom of your Kuvée dispenser on a white sticker. The serial number print is small, so if you can't read it, you can just send us a picture of the serial number.