The FreshPour bottles are designed to only allow wine out of the bottle when inserted into your Kuvée dispenser and should never leak in any way. This part of our design is crucial to keeping your wine fresh for 30 days.
If you think that your FreshPour wine bottle is leaking, here are some signs to look out for:
- When you hold your bottle upside down, not in the dispenser, some wine comes out (we recommend only trying this over a sink).
- When you pour wine the pour is not steady and consistent. It may appear to be both leaking and pouring in bursts at the same time.
- When you remove the FreshPour bottle there is wine around the neck or even dripping down the bottle.
If you did receive a leaking bottle, please email us at email@example.com so that we can make it right. Please also include the following information in your email so that we can identify the source of the issue to prevent it from happening again.
- The lot number, located on a sticker on the bottom of the bottle. Feel free to just upload a picture of the number if that is easier for you.
- If you can remember, did the box your bottle arrived in appear damaged?
- A description including all the issues presented above that your bottle displays.
The lot number, below the FreshPour bottle