Is the network you want to connect to visible in the list of available networks?
If not there are a couple of reasons why that may be.
- You might be too far away from the router. Try moving closer to see if that picks up the network.
- You may be trying to connect to a 5G network, it will not show up because your Kuvée dispenser cannot support 5G networks yet.
- You may be trying to connect to a 5G network, it will not show up because your Connect™ cannot support 5G networks yet.
- Your dispenser cannot connect to networks which are not visible at this time.
If yes, and you are still having trouble connecting here are some possible reasons
- You are attempting to connect to a wifi access point that requires you to accept terms through a browser like the kind you find at Starbucks, airports or hotels.
- You have entered in the incorrect Wifi password, please try again and make sure it is correct.
If you are still having trouble, try using your phone as a hotspot to see if you are able to connect. If this works then there is probably an issue with the network you were trying to connect to and you should try a different network, or try again later.
If using your phone as a hotspot does not work, then there is likely something wrong with your Connect, and you should contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve your issue. When you email us, please include your serial number, located on a white sticker on the bottom of your Connect. Please note that the serial number is in fine print. If you can't read it, just send us a picture of the serial number.