While you can store your wine refills in the fridge, you should never place your Kuvée bottle in the fridge. Your Kuvée bottle is loaded with electronics and sensors that will be damaged if stored in your refrigerator. It’d kinda be like putting your smartphone in the fridge.
If you do accidentally place it in the fridge, take it out right away. Then test to make sure your Kuvée bottle is still working. Here's how you check:
- First tap the touchscreen or place a refill bottle into your Kuvée bottle. Either of these should activate the touchscreen to turn on. If it does and appears to be working, you don't need to do anything.
- If your bottle doesn't seem to be working then try to reset the bottle by pressing down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
- If that doesn't work, then make sure the battery is charged. Dock your Kuvée bottle on the charging station. If you don't see the green light below the touchscreen turn on or the touchscreen activate, wait 20 minutes as it might need some time to charge up.
- Still not working? While your Kuvée bottle is docked on the charging station, press down for a few seconds on the grey circle button above the touchscreen to see if it will turn on.
- If your Kuvée bottle still does not turn on then try to reset one more time. Press down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
- If your Kuvée bottle doesn't respond to any of the steps above, then please email Kuvée support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email, so we can speed up the process of fixing your bottle:
- A description of the damage, including about how long you think your Kuvée bottle was in the fridge.
- Let us know that you've already tried steps 1-4 with no response from your Kuvée bottle.
- Your bottle serial number, located on a white sticker on the bottom of your Kuvée bottle. Please note that the serial number is in fine print. If you can't read it, just send us a picture of the serial number.