The refill bottles are designed to only allow wine out of the bottle when connected to your Kuvée bottle and should never leak in any way. This part of our design is crucial to keeping your wine fresh for 30 days. While the likelihood that you would receive a leaking refill bottle is very low, mistakes do happen.
Signs that your bottle is leaking:
- When you pour wine the pour is not steady and consistent. It may appear to be both leaking and pouring in bursts at the same time.
- There is a lot of wine left on your Kuvée bottle after you stop pouring, especially beyond the spout.
- When you remove the wine refill bottle there is wine around the neck or even dripping down the refill.
- When you hold your refill bottle upside down some wine comes out (we recommend only trying this over a sink).
If you did receive a leaking refill bottle, please email us at email@example.com so that we can send you a new refill bottle right away. Please also include the following information in your email so that we can identify the source of the issue to prevent it from happening again.
- The lot number, located on a sticker on the bottom of the bottle. Feel free to just upload a picture of the number if that is easier for you.
- If you can remember, did the box your refill arrived in appear damaged?
- A description including all the issues presented above that your refill displays.