We don't want to get between you and your wine, so here's what to look for to get your wine flowing.
- Make sure the refill is actually connected to your Kuvée bottle. If it is, you should hear the bottle click into place, and you'll see the label pop up on the touch screen.
- If it doesn't click in, check to make sure you have removed the twist off cap before placing it into your Kuvée bottle. Don't throw the cap away though, you'll secure it back onto the refill bottle once you pour your wine and remove the refill from your Kuvée bottle.
- Be sure to check that you have punctured or peeled off the foil tab on the side of the bottle's neck. You can puncture it with a pen, pen cap, or other pointy object.
- If the above steps aren't applicable because you've poured wine from this bottle previously, then make sure that your bottle isn't empty. The touchscreen will show you about how much wine is actually left in the bottle. If it looks low or empty and the refill bottle feels light, it's likely you've finished off that bottle and it's time to order more.
- If none of the above are applicable, it's possible something else is going on. Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- What refill bottle it is that you are having issues with (the name of the wine).
- If this is an issue with this particular refill bottle, or if you are having problems with all refill bottles.
- Confirm that you've removed the cap, removed or punctured the foil tab and clicked the bottle into place.
- Your wine lot number. It is located on the bottom of the refill
- Your bottle serial number, located on the bottom of your Kuvée bottle on a white sticker. The serial number print is small, so if you can't read it, you can just send us a picture of the serial number.
How to insert a wine refill into your Kuvée dispenser.