Oh no, we don't want to get between you and your wine. Here's what you do:
- First try to reset the bottle by pressing down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
- If that doesn't work, then make sure the battery is charged. Dock your Kuvée bottle on the charging station. If you don't see the green light below the touchscreen turn on or the touchscreen activate, wait 20 minutes as it might need some time to charge up.
- Still not working? While your Kuvée bottle is docked on the charging station, press down for a few seconds on the grey circle button above the touchscreen to see if it will turn on.
- If your Kuvée bottle still does not turn on then try to reset one more time. Press down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
- If your Kuvée bottle doesn't respond to any of the steps above, then please email Kuvée support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email, so we can speed up the process of fixing your bottle:
- Any possible damage to the bottle, such as, if the bottle fell, got wet or was accidentally placed in the fridge. Please include any visual damage to your Kuvée bottle in your description.
- Let us know that you've already tried steps 1-4 with no response from your Kuvée bottle.
- Your bottle serial number, located on a white sticker on the bottom of your Kuvée bottle. Please note that the serial number is in fine print. If you can't read it, just send us a picture of the serial number.