Once you've finished setting up your Kuvée dispenser, it's time to enjoy your wines.
- Select the wine (or wines) you want to try and remove the screw cap. Don't throw away the cap, though. You'll secure it back onto the FreshPour bottle once you pour your wine and remove the bottle from your Kuvée dispenser.
- If this is the first time you are using this FreshPour bottle, make sure you also punctured or peeled off the foil tab on the side of the bottle's neck. You can puncture it with a pen or other pointy object.
- Slide the bottle into your Kuvée dispenser. Once it is connected you will hear the bottle click into place and the label will appear on the touch screen.
- Pour your wine. While the label is up, you can swipe through the different screens to learn more about the wine. Once you are done pouring and reading about the wine, remove the wine from your Kuvée and store as you normally would.
- Repeat with as many wines as you'd like to try. Once opened, each bottle will stay fresh for up to 30 days.